Kids on Thursdays: 3rd and 10th October, 10.30am – 12.30pm.
Adults on Saturdays. 5th and 19th October, 10.30am – 12.30pm.
It’s so much fun learning to knit, and once you’re hooked, there’ll be no stopping you!
- Our friendly teachers will show you the basics to get you started.
- Have a go yourself. We’re here to help.
- We’ll enjoy delicious morning tea.
- Come back with your project.
- If you like, try a new stitch or make a square.
- If you’re more advanced, try something fancy!
- $5 per person, covers both workshop dates. This covers needles, yarn, and morning tea.
Kids must be accompanied by an adult, must be 8 years of age or more. Carers are free.
Places are limited, please book a spot.
Phone 6381 5466.