The Uniting Church (The Methodist Church) 1885

The Uniting Church (The Methodist Church) 1885

The Uniting Church was opened in 1885. Thomas Parramore gave the land and the first stone was quarried from the Beaufront Quarries. Percy Oakden, (son of Phillip, an old Horton College Student) was the architect. His mother, before her marriage, was a Parramore. The foundation stones were laid by Mrs Parramore of Beaufront, Ross, and […]