We asked our team some nosy questions, and here’s what they had to say!
- Debra Cadogan-Cowper. Manager at the Tasmanian Wool Centre. 10 years (15 in total at the TWC).
- What is your work background? Clerical / Museum Gide / Mother / Retail.
- What do you love about working at the TWC? The opportunities to present and promote the qualities of wool to visitors and the stylish clothes it makes.
- What do you love doing in your spare time? Spending time with my family, gardening, walkign our dog, catching up with friends and visiting museums and galleries.
- What ways are you involved in the community? The Midlands Film Society – treasurer and general helper – love the opportunity to provide good quality films to the communities of the central midlands.
- What do you love about Ross and Tasmania: The built heritage, the people and the scenery. The overall friendliness of Tasmanians.
- Fave hobbies? Knitting, painting, gardening, buying clothes.
- Fave holiday destination? Anywhere!
- Fave quote? “never give up – never surrender”